Monday, July 4, 2011

Assignment 5

This week I think we will focus on movement and motion.  I will post shortly a small instructional on photographing movement.  Feel free to email me at info@pbkpix.com with any questions regarding camera settings and such.

Please submit 2 photos.  It is going to be up to you as to whether you want to stop the motion or allow it to blur.  I don't mean to turn in a blurry picture just because it is easier, but take both and turn in the one that you think shows motion the best!

This assignment is due July 17.  After this one, the assignments may take a short break because I will be out of town for almost 2 weeks, or I may just make one assignment that will have more time.  Either way I will let you know!

Note:  Although the photos here are all people, anything in motion works.  I just happen to take a lot of photos of people.  Animals, cars, bikes, pool balls or anything else you can think of can be in motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment