Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Assignment 4 Again

I just wanted to post the official assignment, since I did a preview of it before.  Due June 26, 2011 at 12:00 noon.  Please submit 3 Portraits based on the 3 lessons I posted.  One should be a headshot, one a 3/4 length and one a full-length.  They may all be the same person and same location, but can't be simply different crops of the same photo.

It can be hard to find models for portraits, so if you are having trouble try a trade.  If you know someone else who may want to participate in this assignment offer to model for them if they will for you.  Also, the model can be any age, so if you have a cousin/niece/nephew/child who will cooperate, that is perfectly fine too!  I'm sorry to say that FurKids (aka pets) don't count for this particular assignment, while I do agree that they can be people in certain senses.  :-)

Please remember to submit your photos via e-mail to info@pbkpix.com.  I have been getting some photos sent to my personal e-mail, which is fine, but they tend to get lost and mixed up with all the other stuff that comes to that address, and I don't want to miss some photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment